We welcome you to MyYogaEssence no matter where your yoga journey is at, whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned yogi.
Completely new to yoga OR return to yoga after a break
The best option is to start with Hatha and Yin classes, which is slower paced to learn the yoga poses and fine-tune alignment, before moving onto Vinyasa classes which are more dynamic movement with breath.
Done some yoga before OR seasoned yogi
We recommend that you start with our Introductory Offer of 5 classes for $45. This is available for first visit only.
1. Register your details here and print out the form, bring it to your first class OR the form is also available in our studio.
2. Choose the class you like to attend, SEE TIMETABLE.
3. attend class. Our studio door opens 10 - 15 minutes before class, please arrive 5 - 10 minutes early. Class starts on time and once the door is locked you will not be allowed in so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU!
WHAT TO BRING
- Class Pass/class payment (which is required on arrival before class – we accept cash only)
- Yoga mat – BYO
- Water – BYO
- Towel – BYO
- A smile and good attitude
Prepare for class
- Make sure you’re well hydrated before class
- Avoid a full meal preferably 2 hours before class
- Dress in light, stretchy, comfortable clothing.
- If you have any injuries or health issues, please ensure that you let the teacher know before class.
- Please turn phone off/silent mode.
- Our studio have access to toilets for changing
ANY QUESTIONS? PLEASE EMAIL INFO@MYYOGAESSENCE.COM.AU