yin and yang (Wednesday 12:15 - 1:05pm) - last class on 8 Nov
A balancing class that incorporates dynamic and restorative practices, suitable for beginners to advanced students as the class provides variations for each individual’s level of practice.
The class starts with a Yang practice which is based on Hatha yoga that focus on inner alignment through dynamic movement and active static poses that combines with breathing techniques. It gradually transition to a Yin practice which focus on the fascia and connective tissues in the body which stimulates energy flow in the meridian system. The union of Yang and Yin practices allow our body and mind to be nourished in a deeper level.
ASM (Australian School of Meditation): 154-160 Broadway, Ultimo
prepare for class
WHAT TO BRING
- Yoga mat
- A smile and good attitude
PREPARE FOR CLASS
- Make sure you’re well hydrated before class
- Avoid a full meal preferably 2 hours before class
- Dress in light, stretchy, comfortable clothing.
- If you have any injuries or health issues, please ensure that you let the teacher know before class.
- Please turn phone off/silent mode.
- Toilet and change room